I read an article recently about human cloning and I thought it was an intriguing topic. The topic is very new to me so I wanted to find more blogs relating to cloning and create a Blog Carnival:
- This blog focuses more on the scientific side if cloning and its new advances. It explains in specific details what the latest breakthrough and also adding some information on the debate over this breakthrough.
- This blog talks about how human cloning is advancing but brings up the religious objections and talks about aspects through that perspective. Some say that this is an incredible breakthrough while others object to the whole idea.
- This post talks about the cloning industry as a whole as well as including an example from the recent breakthrough. The blog also gives information about ethics and more.
- This post is strictly factual and just gives some general information regarding cloning and how it affects our society. It gives all the overall information needed to have a general understanding of cloning.
- This post talks about cloning but in the political sense. The article gave information on what the opinions of people in politics are over this topic. The author just gave information on how cloning is affected politically and doesn’t talk much about the scientific side of things.
This five blog posts cover most of the areas regarding cloning, scientifically, ethically, and politically. However, these next blog posts can give more detailed information regarding cloning and its effects in our world today.
Overall, after reading these blog posts about cloning, my feelings are mixed. I understand why people are objecting to the whole idea of cloning but I also understand where the scientists are coming from. Ethically, it is understood that cloning humans is not correct and it might turn into producing or manufacturing people. However, based on what scientists are saying, cloning can be very beneficial focusing on health. I don’t have a firm opinion on this topic and I just wanted to learn more about it and get a better understanding for the topic as a whole.